- 32 - 40H
About the job
As a Senior Consultant, you have insight in state-of-the-art technologies and how to facilitate the commercialization process of these technologies. You are capable of, independently, managing large consortia taking into account different stakeholder perspectives. You are, just like us, dedicated to deliver high-quality products and make a difference. With your knowledge in life sciences and the subsidy landscape, you will make the connection with the many funding possibilities available. Aside from that, our Senior Consultants guide our younger colleagues and help them foster their consultancy skills and sector knowledge.
All comes down to your knowledge, creativity, and communication skills in order to serve our clients optimally and guarantee funding for their projects.
- A cup of coffee first of course
- Then you start the working day with a short energetic update with your small team of consultants.
- You continue preparing the framework for the consortium meeting later this week with a new colleague who just started. You give them your tips and tricks that you have learned over the years and provide insight into the inner workings of those meetings.
- You have a call with a potential client and aim to unlock the true potential of their exciting (bio)medical idea. Following the call, you define a strategic funding roadmap.
- You look into your network to see if there are other potential partnerships on the horizon.
- You sit down with one of your teammates to refine the questions that should guide his market intelligence report. In this way, you help the client make smart and substantiated choices to get their innovation to the market faster and better.
- You continue developing the impact section of an upcoming Horizon proposal and send it out for review. By posing the right questions you aim to solicit high-quality input from 10 partners.
- At the end of the day, you have delivered new insights and ideas to your clients to ensure innovations are implemented faster and better, and research teams and businesses thrive.
- You are driven by a desire to make an impact on the life sciences and health sector and are passionate about biomedical innovation.
- You have 5-7 years of relevant work experience after your MSc or PhD degree preferably in a consultancy environment.
- You have preferably coaching or team lead experience.
- You have strong creative problem-solving skills, and a truly proactive, independent and confident attitude.
- You have a commercial attitude and business sensibility.
- You like drafting high-quality project plans, reports, funding applications, or business cases in direct coordination with clients.
- You have consulting skills such as flexibility in communication, expectation management and customer focus, as well as skills to balance time, efficiency, effort, quality and innovation.
A day in the life of
a Senior Consultant at ttopstart
Describing a normal day is impossible in a dynamic environment like ours. But let's give it a try and give you some insights on how our colleagues spend their time, working from home or from the office.
Work on a great variety of innovative projects in Europe.
Be in a challenging, entrepreneurial and international environment.
Collaborate in an ambitious and creative team, with colleagues always ready to support, brainstorm or simply catch up.
Accelerate ideas and innovations that deliver better health and care.
Participate in training and coaching.
Enjoy fun games and activities organized by our very own party committee.
Work at the office in Rijswijk, which has its own gym.
With just a few steps, you can fill out the form and apply for the position.
During the first interview we’ll get to know each other, and you will learn more about the job requirements. We will discuss your competencies and previous work experience as well as the job responsibilities.
If there is a mutual interest, we will invite you for an online assessment. This assessment will help us find out if you have the skills, workstyle, and personality that fit within our team.
During the second interview we discuss the assessment results and if you fit within our team.
The last step in the process is an assignment. This will give us a better view of your style of work.
Is there a mutual match? In that case we would love to make you an offer. The offer contains your salary and our terms of employment.
If you accept the offer, the contract will be drawn up and the onboarding will start!