(Senior) Innovation Consultant Mobility
- 32 - 40 Hours
- Eindhoven, Utrecht, Rijswijk
About the job
As a (Senior) Innovation Consultant Mobility, you will help our innovative clients achieve their goals within the Transport & Logistics sector. Whether it is a meeting about zero emission urban logistics or the application of big data in the transport sector, with your knowledge of sustainable mobility and the subsidy landscape, you will make the connection with the many funding possibilities available. All comes down to your knowledge, creativity and communication skills in order to serve our clients optimally and guarantee funding for their projects.
- Assessment of opportunities to accelerate the green innovations of our clients, specifically in the sustainable transport & mobility domain.
- Drafting high-quality project plans, reports, funding applications, or business cases in direct coordination with clients.
- Performing environmental or innovation assessment studies (CBA, stakeholder analyses, access-to-finance studies, partner searches).
- Supporting the growth of EGEN by means of business development or by strengthening/development of our (new) services.
EGEN is a subsidiary of PNO Group. EGEN contributes by supporting its clients in accelerating their sustainable projects within the energy, environment and mobility sector. Whether we help to find a possible grant, the right grant strategy, write an application or calculate a business case, our enthusiastic consultants are ready to share their knowledge and ensure that the project will be a success. With our experience with both national and European projects, we know exactly how we can best assist.
EGEN means “intrinsic” and that is exactly what sets us apart, whether it is energy transition, circular economy or sustainable mobility: our consultants are strongly driven to contribute to a better climate and environment. This intrinsic motivation reveals itself in many ways and is not limited to just work.
- You have an intrinsic motivation to achieve sustainable impact
- You follow closely what is happening in the fields of sustainable transport infrastructure, sustainable vehicles or smart mobility, etc.
- You have a university degree in sustainability-related subject, economics/innovation sciences, or in one of our business areas.
- You have a strong track-record in at least two of the following services: writing funding/bid proposals, project management, business case development, environmental or impact assessments (e.g CBA, LCA, MFA), technology road mapping, business development.
- You have at least three years (Consultant) or eight years (Senior Consultants) of professional working experience at relevant organizations.
- Ideally, you are fluent in Dutch, but we encourage you to apply if you are fluent in English.
A day in the life of
a (Senior) Innovation Consultant Mobility at EGEN
Describing a normal day is impossible in a dynamic environment like ours. But let's give it a try and give you some insights on how our colleagues spend their time, working from home or from the office.
Competitive salary and secondary benefits package like fully paid pension, mobility budget or lease car.
30 days off to relax and unwind.
Flexible working locations: apart from EGEN’s main base in Rijswijk, we have opportunities to work from other locations in the Netherlands and Portugal.
A gym at the office in Rijswijk.
Participation in many internal and external training courses and programs which will help you hone your consultancy skills.
Last but not least, a lot of fun during team events, table tennis competitions and specially organized events like a team weekend away.
With just a few steps, you can fill out the form and apply for the position.
During the first interview we’ll get to know each other, and you will learn more about the job requirements. We will discuss your competencies and previous work experience as well as the job responsibilities.