(Senior) Innovation Consultant Environment Portugal
- 32 - 40 Hours
About the job
As a (Senior) Innovation Consultant Environment in Portugal, you will support our innovative clients in achieving their green ambitions in the environmental sector. You will make the connection with possible innovation and funding strategies whether it concerns their new project involving new recycling process, applying the circular economy concept in a city, or supporting them on any other exciting topic they are currently working on.
Clients can always count on your sector expertise, creativity and communication skills to help them take their innovations a step further. Additionally, you will guide and support our younger colleagues in reaching their full potential.
- Assessment of opportunities to accelerate the green innovations of our clients, specifically in the environment domain.
- Drafting high-quality project plans, reports, funding applications, or business cases in direct coordination with clients.
- Performing environmental or innovation assessment studies (CBA, stakeholder analyses, access-to-finance studies, partner searches).
- Supporting the growth of EGEN by means of business development or by strengthening/development of our (new) services.
As a truly European company, the PNO Group is dedicated to contributing to the challenges of our society. We offer extensive expertise in crucial sectors such as energy, environment & mobility, bio, food & agro, life sciences & health, ICT, chemistry and education.
We advise and engage in innovation processes, enabled by national and European public funding. We work in networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations.
We use our European wide network of experienced consultants, with a large clients’ portfolio and proprietary open Innovation instruments (i.e. www.innovationplace.eu), to deliver high quality consultancy with a hands-on mentality.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is intrinsically motivated to change the world.
- A dynamic, inspiring international working environment among like-minded professionals.
- The possibility to experience green innovations up close and make real impact on environmental challenges.
- The opportunity to grow and the freedom to develop the entrepreneur in you by generating new businesses of services for EGEN.
- You have an intrinsic motivation to achieve sustainable impact.
- You have a university degree in a sustainability-related subject, economics/innovation sciences, or in one of our business areas.
- You have a strong track-record in at least two of the following services: writing funding/bid proposals, project management, business case development, environmental or impact assessments (e.g. CBA, LCA, MFA), technology roadmapping, business development.
- You have at least eight years (Senior Consultants) of professional working experience at relevant organizations.
- Ideally, you are fluent in English
A day in the life of
a (Senior) Innovation Consultant Environment Portugal at EGEN
Describing a normal day is impossible in a dynamic environment like ours. But let's give it a try and give you some insights on how our colleagues spend their time, working from home or from the office.
Competitive salary and secondary benefits package like fully paid pension.
22 days off to relax and unwind.
Flexible working locations: apart from EGEN’s main base in Rijswijk, we have opportunities to work from other locations in the Netherlands and Portugal.
Participation in many internal and external training courses and programs which will help you hone your consultancy skills.
Last but not least, a lot of fun during team events, table tennis competitions and specially organized events like a team weekend away.
With just a few steps, you can fill out the form and apply for the position.
During the first interview we’ll get to know each other, and you will learn more about the job requirements. We will discuss your competencies and previous work experience as well as the job responsibilities.
If there is a mutual interest, we will invite you for an online assessment. This assessment will help us find out if you have the skills, workstyle, and personality that fit within our team.
During the second interview we discuss the assessment results and if you fit within our team.
The last step in the process is an assignment. This will give us a better view of your style of work.
Is there a mutual match? In that case we would love to make you an offer. The offer contains your salary and our terms of employment.
If you accept the offer, the contract will be drawn up and the onboarding will start!