Junior Innovation Consultant (m/f/d)
- 32 - 40H
About the job
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research.
We are looking for Innovation Consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
This position is for recent graduates or experienced professionals and involves assisting clients from a variety of industries with their innovation projects, including assisting with consulting, writing and drafting our clients’ grant applications, to managing the grant projects.
You will be trained and supervised by at least one experienced ARTTIC consultant for each customer contact.
- Innovation consulting for existing and new customers
- Search for suitable funding opportunities
- Participation in the entire application process
- Organization and follow-up of meetings
- Support in writing the draft application together with the clients
- Support in the preparation and finalisation of high-quality applications at national and international (EU) level
- Adaptation and provision of ARTTIC methods and tools to research projects
- Project management for innovation and research projects, especially in the EU research framework program (Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe)
ARTTIC Innovation GmbH is a successful pan-European innovation and funding consulting company with over 34 years of experience. We are an open team from a wide range of disciplines (natural sciences, social sciences and humanities), all with a common goal: to support private and public organizations in their innovation processes and in identifying funding programs and obtaining funding for research, development and innovation.
Strong in the network: ARTTIC Innovation is part of the PNO Group, one of the largest consulting firms for publicly funded research and innovation projects.
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably technical studies (MINT) or MBA / comparable studies
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Demonstrable affinity with technology and/or IT, innovation and research
- Experience writing or developing grant proposals is a plus
- Project management knowledge/experience/training advantageous
- Excellent writing skills – Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- German at native speaker level
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
A day in the life of
a Junior Innovation Consultant (m/f/d) at Arttic
Describing a normal day is impossible in a dynamic environment like ours. But let's give it a try and give you some insights on how our colleagues spend their time, working from home or from the office.
Attractive working conditions in a smart and friendly team
An international working environment and an extensive customer portfolio
Starting date: At the next possible date
Permanent position in full-time (40 hours), part-time (e.g. 80%) possible
Partial home office possible
30 days annual leave
Tax-free fringe benefits
Mobile phone with the right to private use
With just a few steps, you can fill out the form and apply for the position.
First interview (virtual meeting)
During the first interview we’ll get to know each other, and you will learn more about the job requirements. We will discuss your competencies and previous work experience as well as the job responsibilities.
If there is a mutual interest, we will invite you for an online assessment. This assessment will help us find out if you have the skills, workstyle, and personality that fit within our team.
During the second interview we discuss the assessment results and if you fit within our team.
The last step in the process is an assignment. This will give us a better view of your style of work.
Is there a mutual match? In that case we would love to make you an offer. The offer contains your salary and our terms of employment.
If you accept the offer, the contract will be drawn up and the onboarding will start!