International Talent Acquisition Specialist
- PNO Consultants Netherlands
- Around 55K a year
About the job
As an International Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a crucial role in building and shaping our recruitment strategy on a European scale. You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and hiring top-tier talent in the Netherlands, as well as in eight other European countries. This position requires a strategic mindset, exceptional interpersonal skills, and a passion for building high-performing teams. The department is relatively new within the PNO organization, and therefore, you can help shape its direction. The candidates PNO needs often have a Master’s/Ph.D. background.
Currently, the PNO organization has offices throughout Europe (9 countries) and over 450 employees. It presents a massive, yet interesting challenge.
- Global Talent Sourcing: Utilize innovative sourcing methods to identify and engage with top talent across multiple countries.
- Recruitment Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive international recruitment strategy aligned with PNO’s goals and values.
- Building Relationships: Cultivate strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and key stakeholders to understand business needs and ensure a smooth recruitment process.
- Employer Branding: Contribute to the development and promotion of our employer brand across diverse markets, positioning PNO and our other labels as an employer of choice.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize analytics and metrics to assess the effectiveness of recruitment strategies, making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
PNO Consultants is a successful pan-European innovation and funding consulting firm with over 35 years of experience. We are an open team from a wide range of disciplines all with a common goal: to support private and public organizations in their innovation processes and in identifying funding programs and obtaining funding for research, development, and innovation.
Strong in the network: PNO Consultants is part of PNO Group, one of the largest consulting companies for publicly funded research and innovation projects.
- The specialist we’re looking for has the following background;
- You have a bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a recruiter, preferably with a minimum of 2 years at a recruitment agency;
- You understand cultural differences, nuances, and market trends in various countries;
- You have a vision for recruitment;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
A competitive salary of around 55K a year
A company car
Hybrid working (2-days at the office in Rijswijk)
You work with short communication lines, an informal working atmosphere, and a pleasant no-nonsense team
Plenty of freedom, flexibility, and room for development, including an extensive Learning & Development program
30 vacation days based on a full time contract (40 hours)
Curious about the job opening or want more details? Feel free to reach out!
We’re excited about your interest in the position. Whether it’s about the job responsibilities, application process, or anything else, drop us a line. Happy to help.