Team/Executive Assistant – Officemanager (f/m/d)
- 32 - 40H
About the job
The position consists of supporting a team of nearly 30 staff and management. We are providing leadership in project management and marketing of EU-funded research projects as well as in developing project grant applications. Our customers are from research and industry in the fields of healthcare, energy, transportation and climate.
Tasks and responsibilities in bullet points
- Assistance to the management
- Human Resources
- First contact person for all employees
- First contact person for office organization (office supplies, hardware orders, inquiries from the landlord with consultation of the management)
- Office administration: processing invoices, switchboard, general correspondence with colleagues and clients, receiving clients
- Mail processing (receiving / sending, sorting, opening, editing and distributing)
- Expense reports
- Support of the controlling with the accounting
- Travel organization
- Meeting preparations on site in Munich (meeting room for 18 people)
ARTTIC Innovation GmbH, based in Munich, is the German sister company of ARTTIC SAS. Since our foundation in 1987, we have successfully set up and managed more than 400 collaborative research & development projects. These include projects under the EU Research Framework Programs 2 through Horizon Europe. ARTTIC Innovation GmbH bundles the company’s German ventures, which have been continuously established and expanded since 2006. The services offered by ARTTIC Innovation GmbH include professional consulting and support in all areas of the innovation process: from the formulation of the project idea and concept, the search for the appropriate funding program and the writing of the application, to project management and the exploitation of the project results. Applications and support for fiscal research funding at the national level under the Research Grants Act, form a new and complementary offering. ARTTIC Innovation GmbH is a subsidiary of the PNO Group, the European market leader for specialized consulting on innovation and funding measures.
- Commercial vocational training, foreign language correspondent
- At least 5 years of work experience an advantage
- English fluent (working language English and German)
- Advanced computer skills: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You are independent and always concerned about the quality of your work
- You are service oriented
- You pay attention to details and are well organized
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate with colleagues and customers in different countries.
A day in the life of
a Team Assistance / Executive Assistant / Office Management (f/m/d) at Arttic
Describing a normal day is impossible in a dynamic environment like ours. But let's give it a try and give you some insights on how our colleagues spend their time, working from home or from the office.
Attractive working conditions in a smart and friendly team
An international working environment and an extensive customer portfolio
Starting date: At the next possible date
Permanent position in full-time (40 hours), part-time (e.g. 80%) possible
Partial home office possible
30 days annual leave
Tax-free fringe benefits
Mobile phone with the right to private use
With just a few steps, you can fill out the form and apply for the position.
First interview (virtual meeting)
During the first interview we’ll get to know each other, and you will learn more about the job requirements. We will discuss your competencies and previous work experience as well as the job responsibilities.
If there is a mutual interest, we will invite you for an online assessment. This assessment will help us find out if you have the skills, workstyle, and personality that fit within our team.
During the second interview we discuss the assessment results and if you fit within our team.
The last step in the process is an assignment. This will give us a better view of your style of work.
Is there a mutual match? In that case we would love to make you an offer. The offer contains your salary and our terms of employment.
If you accept the offer, the contract will be drawn up and the onboarding will start!