EU project coordinator (M/F/D)
- PNO Consultants GmbH
- Düsseldorf, Leipzig
About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced EU project coordinator (m/f/d) with a passion for innovation, sustainability, and project management in the fields of renewable energies. The candidate would ideally start in January 2024.
- Central point of contact to EU project officer, project partners and entities interested in the project;
- Monitoring project tasks and activities performed by all project partners and ensuring their timely completion;
- Coordination with different working groups and task forces involved in the projects to organize the work;
- Prepare communications, meeting agendas, and presentations;
- Draft and deliver reports;
- Manage resources and budget;
- Organize meetings and events;
- Dissemination, promote project results.
PNO Consultants is a successful pan-European innovation and funding consulting firm with over 35 years of experience. We are an open team from a wide range of disciplines all with a common goal: to support private and public organizations in their innovation processes and in identifying funding programs and obtaining funding for research, development, and innovation.
Strong in the network: PNO Consultants is part of the PNO Group, one of the largest consulting companies for publicly funded research and innovation projects.
- You have an intrinsic motivation to achieve sustainable impact;
- You have basic knowledge of the renewable energy sector;
- You have a university degree in a sustainability-related subject, economics/innovation sciences, or one of our business areas;
- You have at least three years of project management experience at relevant organizations;
- Ideally, you are fluent in written and spoken business English.
A day in the life of
a EU project coordinator (M/F/D) at PNO Consultants GmbH
Describing a normal day is impossible in a dynamic environment like ours. But let's give it a try and give you some insights on how our colleagues spend their time, working from home or from the office.
3 years contract as EU project coordinator (with the option of unlimited contract);
A competitive salary of up to 60.000 EUR gross per year depending on your experience
At least 29 days of holiday
Exciting tasks in a professional and agile team
Meal vouchers and employee pre-paid cards
Subsidy for childcare
Home office (2-3 days per week)
After the trial period, you can look forward to further benefits such as a company pension scheme, disability and supplementary health insurance, and the possibility of a JobRad